Will and Trust Law Attorneys
Get the legal help you need from an experienced lawyer you can trust
You have worked hard to achieve your goals in life. That’s why it’s important that you carefully consider what happens to your assets and everything that matters to you in the future. Fortunately, you don’t have to tackle these tough legal issues on your own. We can help.
Get the assistance you need to make wise decisions concerning your estate by speaking with Of Counsel attorney Joseph P. Secola at Brewer, Pritchard & Buckley, P.C. A former Connecticut probate judge, Of Counsel attorney Secola is dedicated to helping you through every step of your estate planning process. In 2018, Of Counsel attorney Secola earned a Master in Laws degree in Elder Law and Estate Planning.
It’s never too soon to start planning for your future and your family’s future. Contact our Texas law firm and schedule an appointment today. We can explain the different legal options available to you and which ones make the most sense, based on your specific situation.
How can a lawyer help with your will or trust?
There are many ways we can help you when it comes to wills, trusts or other estate planning documents. As your attorney, we can assist you with legal services that include:
- Drafting a will
- Creating a living trust
- Creating business, education, retirement, or other trusts
- Drawing up healthcare agents and general powers of attorney
The decisions you make regarding your estate determine how your property will be divided and what estate taxes will need to be paid after your passing on. Be sure that your wishes are carried out on your terms. Consult with Of Counsel attorney Joseph Secola today.
What goals do you want to accomplish with a will or trust?
A will is a legal document that explains in detail exactly how you want your assets and other possessions distributed after your passing. It isn’t the only reason why you should consider creating a will or trust. These legal documents can help you achieve many other goals during your lifetime, including:
- Instructions outlining how you wish to be cared for during your lifetime, if you are no longer able to make decisions for yourself.
- Transferring certain assets to your loved ones during your lifetime in order to avoid or reduce taxes paid by your beneficiaries.
- Designating a power of attorney, a legal term used to describe someone who can legally make decisions on your behalf, if you can no longer do so.
- Designating a legal guardian for your children in the event of your death or if you are no longer able to care for your children.
These are just some of the important legal decisions you may be considering as you plan for your future. Whatever goals you hope to accomplish, Of Counsel attorney Secola with our entire team at Brewer, Pritchard & Buckley, P.C. can work with you and help you understand the different options available to you.
Your future matters. Talk to an experienced attorney. Contact us today.
Make sure there are no doubts about your wishes for the future. Contact Brewer, Pritchard & Buckley, P.C. and schedule an appointment with Of Counsel attorney Joseph Secola. We have the knowledge, the experience and the skills you need to guide you through this complex legal process.