Why do I need a healthcare fraud defense lawyer?
Healthcare fraud defense attorneys serving clients nationwide explain why
Healthcare fraud charges can quickly become complex legal cases. We know because our Texas healthcare fraud defense lawyers at Brewer, Pritchard & Buckley, PC have handled many challenging cases on behalf of surgeons, doctors and other medical professionals.
If you have been accused of healthcare fraud by a patient, whistleblower, insurance company or a government agency, it’s important to take your case seriously right from the start. Otherwise, you could face serious consequences if you are charged and found guilty of healthcare fraud.
Our experienced attorneys can help you every step of the way. Below, we explain how our lawyers can help you and why it’s important to talk to an attorney at our law firm. In general, the reasons why are straightforward. You simply have too much at stake. Don’t let one case ruin your career. Talk to a lawyer today at Brewer, Pritchard & Buckley, PC.
Reasons why you should hire a healthcare fraud attorney
There are so many reasons why you should hire an attorney to defend your rights if you or your medical practice has been accused of healthcare fraud. Reasons why include:
- An experienced healthcare fraud lawyer knows how to analyze the case against you.
- Your attorney can explain the different legal options available to you.
- Your lawyer can attempt to have the healthcare fraud charges against you dismissed.
- Your attorney can speak on your behalf in response to legal claims made against you.
- Your lawyer can file all the necessary legal paperwork on your behalf.
- Your attorney can represent you in court if your healthcare fraud case goes to trial.
- Your lawyer can appeal your case if you do not have a favorable outcome.
Each legal case is different. That’s why we never take anything for granted at Brewer, Pritchard & Buckley, PC. We take the time to carefully review your case. That way, we can explain your options so you can make informed decisions about what to do next. We then make it our priority to find the evidence you need to build the strongest possible legal case.
Coming through for you when it matters most. Contact our law firm.
People rely on doctors and other medical professionals when they’re sick or injured. You should do the same if you’re facing a serious legal challenge. It’s critical that you have an experienced healthcare fraud defense attorney on your side, standing up for your rights.
Learn more about how a lawyer at our law firm can help you with your healthcare fraud case. Contact Brewer, Pritchard & Buckley, PC, and schedule a case evaluation with one of our experienced, Texas healthcare fraud defense attorneys. Our law firm fearlessly handles cases nationwide.